BOOK YOUR FREE DISCOVERY SESSION TODAY
Find out how we can help you master self-imposed limitations and gain clarity of your goals.
Career Reboot Program
An 8-session program that will help you to discover your passion, understand your strengths, develop a career action plan and get support with implementation so that you can have your dream job!
Online or face-to face options available.
- Complimentary discovery session via Zoom or telephone.
- A total of 8 x 55-minute coaching sessions (weekly or fortnightly as preferred)
- A unique coaching journal specially designed to support your learning and progress.
- Email support with actions
- Gallup Top 5 StrengthsFinder © Assessment Tool and Report (optional).
Receive a copy of this unique coaching journal designed to support your learning and progress when you register for the Career Reboot Program.
What’s on the inside?
Many people undergo career transition for many different reasons. Whether you have recently been made redundant, are in a role you no longer enjoy, or you are wanting to change what you do, this Career Reboot program can assist you.
This program has been designed to assist you to explore your true passions so that you can make sure that your next career move is the right one for you. It will help clarify what you want to achieve and ensure alignment with both your values and your key strengths. Through prioritisation of actions, you will gain confidence as you embark on your new adventure.
This program is for you if:
- You are middle-high level executive.
- You have been made redundant or want to leave job to start consulting business.
- You want to work on mindset and get clear on what you want to do and how to go about doing it.
- You need clarity about where to start and how to go about making the change.
Inside Career Reboot Program, you will:
- Gain clarity about where you are headed with a Personal Mission Statement
- Complete your Intention Card – A ritual you can practice every day to keep you focused on your goal
- Identify your potential roadblocks so that you can knowingly manage them
- Know your top 5 values so you can create alignment with you career choices and next steps
- Identify your top 5 strengths using the Gallup Top 5 Clifton Strengths Assessment Tool© – a starting point to talk about and expand what you do best
- Receive a Career Action Plan that has a step by step action list to get you from where you are now to your goal
- A customised script (Elevator Pitch) to explain what you do best that you can use in interviews and discussions with potential clients and / or investors.
- A self-development checklist to help you stay on track
How it works?
- Discovery call
- Coaching agreement
Development of a personal mission statement to gain clarity on the results you want to achieve.
Development of an intention card so that you can consciously and unconsciously manifest the results you are looking for.
Identify the things that get in your own way so that you can knowingly overcome them.
Confirm that you have alignment between your goals and the things you love to do.
Understand your top 5 strengths so that you can focus on what you are good at.
Develop your personal career action plan.
Learn how to talk about and promote your personal brand, including tips and techniques of what recruiters/organisations are looking for. Be able to succinctly talk about what you do for a living.
Develop a personal script to sell your passions and what you do best – “elevator pitch”.
Profile what your ideal role or consulting project looks like.
Learn successful habits that will keep you on track.
Gain feedback on how you have been progressing with your actions.
KPIs to keep you on track.
Post-program optional services:
- Continue coaching to gain support with implementation
- CV refresh and resume preparation
- Personal website design
Are you ready?
Is Career Reboot Coaching A Personal or Business Activity?
It can be either or even both. Many companies sponsor their key staff to undergo coaching as part of their personal development, supporting them to move into a new role and / or to assist with achieving goals or strategies. Personally, individuals who are looking to change career direction, achieve a life or relationship goal also benefit greatly from coaching.
How Does It Work?
Coaching can be done either face to face or via phone or online. Our preferred format is via phone or video chat (e.g. Zoom) so that the coaching can occur at a time and place that is most convenient without the need for travel.
Is Coaching Confidential?
It is highly confidential. It requires a commitment by both parties to meet at agreed times and to keep commitments no matter what.
How Long Does It Go for?
Coaching sessions typically last around 45 minutes to 55 minutes. Programs can run from a minimum of 3 months to 6 months or 12 months. Sessions are typically held every 1-3 weeks depending on your timeframe to achieve your goal.
How long until I will see results?
Using the Rapid Results Coaching model, individuals typically begin to see immediate improvements in the areas of focus and taking action with the achievement or progress towards their goal within a 3-month period.
Terms & conditions
COACHING AND MENTORING RELATIONSHIP
The Client enters into the coaching program with Innov8te with the understanding that the Client is responsible for creating his or her own decisions and results.
As requested, the Coach (Innov8te) may give specific advice or suggestions; however, it is ultimately the Client’s responsibility for making his or her own decisions determining the best course of action.
The coaching program relationship is in no way to be construed as psychological counselling or any type of psychotherapy. In the event that the Client feels the need for professional counselling or therapy, it is the responsibility of the Client to seek a licensed professional.
Our Coaching Program relationship is completely confidential. Innov8te recognises that the Client may disclose future plans, business affairs and personal and financial information. Innov8te will not at any time, share this information with a third party.
Innov8te realises that the Client may have future plans, business dealings and proprietary information. Innov8te will not at any time, either directly or indirectly, use any such information for its own benefit.
The Client shall indemnify and hold Innov8te harmless from any loss or liability arising from actions taken or situations created as a result of the coaching and mentoring relationship.
PAYMENT OF FEES
Fees must be paid by the invoiced due date. All monthly payments are to be received by the first of each month.
“Sonia slotted in with our team seamlessly and supported us with many aspects of our talent agenda. This included leading projects in the areas of performance management and learning & development, and contributing as a key member of our executive team. I would recommend Sonia to any organisation that is needing to bolster their HR and leadership capability.”
Get in Touch
+61 488 992 874
PO Box 2090